This site will not function properly with Internet Explorer. Please use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
CORE Co-Management Conferences (CCCs)
Powered by ECHO Colorado
What? CCCs focus on quality analysis and improvement of the eConsult process. Each conference will focus on a single specialty (e.g., endocrinology).
When? CCCs occur quarterly. Each conference will be offered twice on the same day at 7:30 AM and 12:30 PM. Participants may register for the time that best suits their schedules.
Who? Specialist and primary care physicians and advanced practice providers are invited to attend.
Where? All sessions occur via Zoom videoconference. Participants will receive the Zoom link in a calendar invitation after registering.
- Log in or create an account if you have not already done so. (<1 minute)
- Register for each specialty topic you are interested in attending. (<1 minute per specialty topic. Choose the time that works best for you. Register for each specialty topic you are interested in.)
- Remember to save your confirmation email and calendar invitation for each Co-management conference topic (if you need to change the time you attend, you can use the same zoom link for 7:30 or 12:30).
- Receive data on how eConsult templates are being used
- Share and discuss improvements for eConsult templates and/or workflow
- Understand best uses of eConsults
- Understand when and why eConsult requests are denied or converted for referral
- Hear “clinical pearls” on the focus topic
- MOC credit may be available to some participants. Contact Matt Thompson at email@example.com.
Creating Optimal Referral Experiences
We’re all in this together!
Looking for ECHO Colorado? Click here.